Adecco, in partnership with GSI, is looking to find candidates with superior customer service skills for seasonal customer service/call center positions in Eau Claire.
This exciting opportunity allows you to assist retail consumers in a variety of aspects. GSI is an industry leading organization with a strong sense of community. Come and be a part of an award winning team as a Call Center Specialist:
Customer Service responsibilities include:
• Provide resolutions to web based customers via email, phone, chat or traditional mail in a timely manner.
• Follow up on behalf of customer inquiries through product research, providing accurate information and recommendations for solution.
• Strive to provide one-call resolution to our customers.
• Work effectively within and contribute to a team-oriented environment.
• Continually look for new ways to satisfy the customer and improve processes, encouraging repeat business and increasing productivity.
All positions start at $10/hour. Set schedules are required with 1st shift beginning as early as 6am and 2nd shift ending as late as midnight. Work from home opportunities are available for select candidates.
Bilingual candidates (French and/or Spanish) are encouraged to apply!
Qualified candidates should possess:
• Six months customer service or sales experience
• Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule—including weekends
• Computer Proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, Database/Internet Research, and Strong Typing skills (minimum of 30 wpm)
• Problem solving skills
• Above-average phone manner, organizational and interpersonal skills.
While on assignment through Adecco, our associates are eligible to receive:
• Major Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Holidays\Service Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
Interested applicants should apply online at www.adeccousa.com for immediate consideration.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
2155 East Ridge Center
Eau Claire, WI 54701
||Customer Service, Admin & Clerical, Retail
||Employment / Recruiting
Recent Jobs you've looked at: